The Day I Arrived in Aussieland...
Was pretty tired when I reached college for the very first time after all the crying, home sick (missing all my friends and family already that time) on the plane and not forgetting the 3 hour journey from airport to college because the freaking shuttle bus had to drop other people off first. The worst bit was on the way towards the shuttle bus, it started to rain. My sister and I was practically soaking wet in the shuttle bus. I still remembered what my sister told me on the plane when I told her that I miss home already...she said "you made that decision, so live with it!" Hahaha...and I DID! Anyways...we arrived at church / college and got our luggage and stuff. Then I realized that I left my back pack in the shuttle bus and the shuttle bus just left and I saw my sis practically running towards the shuttle bus to get it. Hehehe...it was funny scene.
When I got into the office, I was introduced to Josie, the lady that was incharge of accomodation.
Then I was introduced to Nehemiah Park. The first person that I know when I first arrived in college. Let me tell you a bit about Nims / Nemo / Neo. Well...Nims took my sis and I shopping at Towers. He was kind enough to drive me around and help me to get all the things that I need. Anytime I needed help, he is always there. The funny thing was, he had a book where he writes down all the name of college students that he met and he even writes down where they are from. He is so talented. He can play the guitar and he is such an awesome drummer. That leads to....a few months later he became my drum teacher. Hahaha. Yeah...he taught me drums for 3 months. He is such a cool, patient teacher with a teachable spirit. If you ever need a drum teacher, get Nims.To be continue...
2 comments:
Im a good drummer too :(
we know pauly... *pat* :)
Post a Comment