Saturday, July 16, 2005

Auto to Manual...

Have you ever mistaken step on an imaginable clutch when you are driving an automatic car? Hehehe...well, well, well...Joe was driving my car for the past couple of days and when we were going to take church news last night (Friday), he suddenly laugh out loud all. I was wondering what the heck is wrong with this fella because he laugh all by himself. I am very sure that I didn't say anything funny or act funny at all. Then Joe told me that he was trying to step on the clutch and he totally forgot that he is driving his own automatic car instead of my manual toyota. Hehehe...I find that so funny. After we got church news, Joe did it again for the second time when he was trying to start the car. Hahahaha...We went to Towers to pick Dan up because he had a doctor's appointment and he got a jab due to his allergies. Then we went to Video Ezy at Castle Hill to get some movies. We got 2 movies and 1 game. When we got in the car, I look at Joe and he was trying not to laugh so hard because he try to step on the "invisible" clutch for the 3rd time. Hahaha. How silly could he be! 3rd time in a row. Oh well...it's all good. Sometimes it does happen to any of us especially when you have been driving manual or automatic for some time and you have to change it to another new and different type of car. It happens all the time (NOT for me I guess :P). We came home and continue to put the puzzle together. Later, we watch some movies and I went to bed at about 3 a.m. still trying to put the puzzle together.

As for today (Saturday), didn't do much except that I was woken up by Dan at about 10 a.m. Samuel came over half an hour later waiting for Dan to teach him how to create church news for Asian. I had nothing to do so decided to work on my puzzle. Went to church at about 2 p.m. and was waiting quite long for Uncle John to arrive. Later I receive a call from Auntie Kim informing me that Uncle John was in a car accident and the Tarago was a total ride off. Uncle David drove the trailer to church so that we could set up all the sound and stuff for church. I leaded All For Love and How Great Is Our God. Hmm...I realized that this time I am no longer nervous. But I suddenly do not know what to do or where to lead the people or where I want to go. It is just bad. Usually I would prepare in advance by seeking God and praying to know where God wants me to lead His people. This time it is just so different. When we had our prayer time, I feel that deep inside me just want to burst. I was so full of joy and so looking forward in just bringing His people into His presence.

Now...as I am writing this blog, I am sitting in the lounge of Joe's house watching Million Dollar Baby with Lou, Ben, Kara, Cindy, Vivien, Liza, Luke, Dan, Krystle, Joe and Shaun is in the kitchen (Do not know what he is up to though). The movie is alright. Auntie June, Joe, Krystle, Dan, Cindy, Vivien and I had steamboat for dinner. It was so fulfilling. I had more Fanta grape in the fridge as well. Trust me, Fanta grape is like a new product here. Even though we have Fanta grape in Malaysia for ages BUT it is a new product here and a lot of people are making a big deal out of it. Hehehe...

On Thursday when Joe was taking Krystle home, he accidently reverse the car into one of the small mini wall / divider at Krystle's house. I was at leadership meeting. It was weird because I kept on looking at my phone and wonder whether Joe is going to message me. I had a weird feeling that something is going to happen to my car. On the way home, I was having a conversation with Dan talking about cars and stuff. When I got home, Auntie June asked me what happened to my car bumper. I was quite surprise to find that the right side of it came off. When I walk towards the door, Joe standing at the door with a funny and weird look. He was waiting for me to get really mad when I found out about it. But I was all cool about it. I was not mad at all. What has happen, has already happen. No point being all upset and mad about it. I know it is easy for me say but sometimes I do react and feel that way. Well, at least my baby is still on the move.

I realize that our character and attitude is really opposite. We tend to go against each other or get angry at each other easily. It's really hard sometimes that silly mistakes can ended up being a real issue or quarrel. I am trying to change by trying not to get angry easily and sort things out even though that I might not be the one at fault or causes it. Still, I realize that it is such a hard thing to do. It is just hard. Sigh... sometimes I really do not know what to do at all. Whatever I do seem wrong at some times. Oh well...

BEN: Hi everybody...have a good day tomorrow. BYE BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your leg is ok!