Woke up superbly early on Saturday morning. As a matter of fact, I couldn't really sleep at all that night. Tossing and turning to make myself sleep, but my mind just couldn't relax at all. Got to Michele's place by 6 a.m. It was a busy morning. Got my hair and make up done (the make up artist thought I am still studying and thought I am only 22 years old hehe).
Change into my dress and then brief the 'chi muis' on how to prank the groom. By 7:30 a.m. the bride and all 3 maids are ready to go.
The groom came at 7:45 a.m. Stage One, we got the groom and the brothers to wear disposable underwears and spell Michele's name using their butts. Then they have to wax their legs. Stage Two, we had the groom to ready Proverbs 31 (edited edition) to Michele and give us 10 reason why he loves Michele. Before he enters the room, he have to say "I love you" 3 times. Actually would love to play more difficult games but due to time, we have to make it short and sweet. It was tea ceremony after that then off to Marriot Putrajaya for the ceremony.
After all the walking in, we had praise and worship conducted by Michele and Kal Ter's cell group from SIB. It was a wonderful praise and worship time. Then later on, Ps. Lee Choo gave a message about love to the couple. Ps. Chew conducted the ceremony for them; the exchange of vow and rings, presenting them husband and wife and giving them the permission to kiss hehe. Later on, he also conducted the couple's first Lord's Supper together. The couple also had to lit the unity candle.
After the ceremony, it was photo taking time. Shortly after that I went to change my clothes. It was so hard to breathe in my dress plus the corset. Phewww... instead of wedding dinner, we had a wedding luncheon instead.
I had to accompany the bride to change her clothes and be with her wherever she go. Didn't have much appetite to eat anything at all and my feet hurts big time. I was so happy to see a glass of water. Been dying for water the whole day! I didn't have anything to eat at all mind you! It was a fun day I would say. I am so happy for the couple and it is an honored to be the maid of honor.
Price for the dress: RM 100 +++ (not sure how much actually)
Price for pedicure and manicure : RM 148
Price for accesories: RM 88
Experience being maid of honor: priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment