2nd year 2nd term
Today is the first day for 2nd year 2nd term. I feel I haven't been in college for ages. I even had to sit down and try to remember what time I should wake up this morning. Hahaha. It is just strange. During breakfast, Lydia asked both Xing Qi and I whether we heard the phone rang the whole night last night. I of course didn't. Maybe I did but I don't recall hearing the phone rang. Lydia was not very happy about it. She told us that Joanna's boyfriend; Ben kept on calling the whole night looking for her. Hmm...that's not very considerate. It's really bad if because its not a private line and because of that it could disturb the rest of the housemates sleeping.
Went to college and had my first class; Romans. It's weird because I didn't know where to go. Usually all the students would go to the ministry centre for Chapel but it seems that everybody went to the Convention centre instead. Apparently, class starts first and then chapel. Romans is just awesome. I really like the class; maybe because there is an ongoing assessment where I just write down what I've read in every chapter (which is way better than doing an exegetical exercises or something). There were a bunch of visitors from France that came and sat in during Romans and Chapel. But because they do not understand English, there were some students that interpret for them and I find it really distracting because the interpreter were speaking so loud. I kept on telling myself that "I will not be distracted by them". Hee hee...
Prophetic literature or known as Major Prophets was my next class. It was a very historical sort of class and I got so disgusted when we were discussing about the Assyrians and how they would punish and kill people during those times. It's gross. After class, I went to the library to return 2 of my books. It was overdue for like more than 2 weeks due to the AOG conference. I felt so bad but because I have contacts in the library, I paid nothing! Hehehe...
I went to Joe's house after class and took him to Uni. As for me, I went to Macquarie Centre to watch Kingdom of Heaven. I just love that movie. Orlando Bloom is just so awesome and macho compared to Troy. He really did a good job in this movie. Even though I don't really enjoy all the religion debate or whatever they think Christianity is all about, but I love the ending. It's not about the four walls that's being protected but it is about the people. What matters the most is the heart. I hope I did not spoil the movie for you guys.
Went to Joe house for dinner and I was laughing so hard during dinner regarding the topic about "soup". The story is that Joe doesn't really enjoy soup. When he was staying with me in Malaysia, my mom made some soup and she asked me one day whether Joe had some. I told her no and jokingly said "because he is afraid of gaining weight" and my mom laugh and Joe protested. The last night before Joe left for Philippines, we had dinner with my parents and my mom told Joe to drink more soup and told him that drinking more soup would not gain a lot of weight. Both Joe and I laugh and Joe was so embarassed. Ever since then, I would laugh big time whenever he tells this story to our friends. As for tonight, Auntie June told Joe to drink more soup and I laugh coz I remembered what happened in Malaysia. I laugh so hard that I can't eat at all. I can't remember how long I laugh and Joe told me that I will live with that joke as long as we are friends. Hahahaha...I will never forget this incident.
1 comment:
Congratulations! you've finally made it to blogger!
This is probably my first visit to your blog since you began...
Great colour choice... font a tad bit tiny though :)
I'll keep reading! Keep it up!
Post a Comment